Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Project Round-Up--9/8/2013

I have been catching up on the Frosted Pumpkin Woodland Sampler.  The squares for this summer have been very adorable.
July 2013
This fox is my husband's favorite so far.  When he saw the scale of the fox with the dandelions, he said, "Wow!  That is a really tiny fox!"
August 2013
I guess this skunk was gathering mushrooms for the terrarium in March.  I like the clever choice of green for the eyes.

Now I am working on September, and this square might be my favorite one so far . . .

2 comments:

  1. Your stitches are so lovely! The fox was my favorite, up until this month was released. I've not finished stitching it yet, so I don't know if it will replace the fox or not. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working on this month's nice autumn design to take my mind off of the 101F weather here!

      Delete